Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Things I do Instead of Study

This is for all you kids out there with final exams this week.

I need periodic breaks between study seshes (I'm talking every 10 minutes my brain needs something to do besides be productive). Take this blog as an example. The words you are currently reading are giving me a mental break from reading 12 short stories for my English class.


These are things I do, watch, read, look at, and daydream about instead of study productively.

1. This is the funniest thing I have ever seen and it will never stop making me laugh hysterically no matter how many times I watch it:





2. Find assorted photos of when we had dogs and I tortured them. (Mostly Layla cause she deserved it):



3.  Find assorted photos from all different semesters at UH Manoa where I should have been studying but was playing with my phone instead:





4. Find new music (Shout out to James J. Harbour) He's been keeping me up to date in spotify and out of my text books:

New favs:
Why Try -Ariana Grande
Promises -Ryn Weaver
Pumpin Blood (Acoustic) -NONONO
Back in Your Head -Tegan and Sara 
^^ oldie but goodie
Coffins -MisterWives
I Can't Stop Drinking About You -Bebe Rexha

(Do a lot of those sound like sad break up songs? Oh woops)

5. Find assorted photos of me and my sister annoying my mom in the car (sorry mom) : 


We love ganging up on my poor mommy. She's the sweetest for putting up with us. Miss you guys! <3

6. Watch millions of Jenna Marbles videos that I've already seen 20 times because she makes me feel like I'm going to be okay in life even if I do nothing but make stupid videos (or write stupid blogs in my case)


Favs:

More Things I Don't Have Time For
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWGA8i2TynU

(^^ relevant)

What Bitches Wear at the Airport
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzcBDXyJO_w

What Girls Do In The Bathroom In The Morning
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYfZwDorJsw

(^^that's real life)

7. Spend 20 minutes trying to figure out how to embed those videos in this blog, give up, try again for 20 more minutes. Give up again and accept that I am too new at blogging and too technologically challenged to make shit like that happen. 

8. Find a handful (because there is definitely way more than this) of photos of Miley Cyrus that I have saved on my computer and realize I have a problem:




9. Find insane photos of Miley and cry and reminisce over when she wasn't a psycho: 

^^wut

10. Try to think of names for Meredith's baby because I told her if my egg works I get to name the baby:


11. Day dream about what finishing my exams will be like:


12. I'm Channing Tatum:


13. Just LOL at things I find on the internet:

HONEY BOO BOO I LOVE YOU. My special juice is gonna help me wiiiin!


^^If you don't know who Carly Aquilino is, google her, follow her on twitter, follow her on instagram, then never stop laughing

14. Get pissed that there might be anyone on the planet who doesn't know who Carly Aquilino is. Proceed to find memes of her to share here and save the world:






She's from the TV show Girl Code. <3

15. Get excited to spend New Years with my bff Kailey in Hawaii this year:

^^New Years last year 

16. Run out of things to do to distract myself from studying. Actually go back to studying. Aka crying.

1 exam down, 2 more to go. I'm gonna make it. Hope you all enjoyed looking into my sporadic brain for a moment. Good luck to those still going full force into finals week. See ya'll on the flip side!

Just recently picked up the word "ya'll". Why? I don't know.

Bye.

xo, Tatum

No comments:

Post a Comment